Friday, July 17, 2009

Star Jones, Esq. and Richard Prickman, Esq.

Star Jones, Esq. is a far nicer person than Richard Prickman, Esq. as shown below from a recent Twitter exchange on Friday. Thanks to Star for participating. Visit her on Twitter or at her Web site. All rights to the photo are hers.

StarJonesEsqwho needs a pep talk tonight in our little tweet family? I'm sitting on my front porch listening to KEM and ready to let 'em have it!about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck


@StarJonesEsq I'll need a pep talk Monday if the trial doesn't get continued. Now, I'm on my boat with a Valium Martini.about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to StarJonesEsq


StarJonesEsq@RichardPrickman uh uh...no self-medicating. Have a drink to celebrate...not to commiserate! That's the rule.about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to RichardPrickman


RichardPrickman@StarJonesEsq Dear, I am celebrating. Big verdict. Made the associates go sailing with me instead of going home. They get paid to be used,about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to StarJonesEsq


StarJonesEsq@RichardPrickman Then raise a glass for me...and enjoy the win.about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to RichardPrickman



RichardPrickman@StarJonesEsq Thanks. Glass raised. But it is OK to keep picking on the associates. Right? Keeps them in line to work cheap.about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to StarJonesEsq


Star tired of Richard at this point, and the Twitter conversation ended.



No comments: